$8.50 - $12.95
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
$9.95 - $15.99
- Evaporates fast and leaves no residue - A "no-scrub" cleaner that cleans to the base and prepares surfaces for application of high-performance lubricants - No water rinsing is required - Clean Streak's No-Rinse, No-Residue formula is perfect for use on disc brake rotors
White Lightning's Crystal Grease is so pure and innovative, it's clear. Premium base oils allow this 100% waterproof grease to provide smooth, long-lasting lubrication and the clear color won't stain or hide damage and contaminants. And, you'll feel good knowing that it's biodegradable, non-toxic, and won't harm carbon, seals and other crucial components.
This Wheels Mfg. Double End Bottom Bracket wrench fits 16-notch bearing cups with an outside diameter of 44mm as well as 16-notch bearing cups with an outside diameter of 48.5mm. - Machined aluminum - Anodized red. - Compatible with all current Wheels Mfg bottom brackets with notched cups
Wheels Manufacturing open bore adapters are used to press sealed cartridge bearings into place. The adapters are machined with one step to correspond to the bearing OD, which fits in to the center of the sealed bearing and an outside diameter to accommodate the bearing's outer diameter. Size: [Bearing inner diameter] x [Bearing outer diameter] Note: If only one dimension is given, that is the outer diameter of the adapter, with no inner diameter step
$7.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally. - Repairs large punctures and slices - Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal - Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding - Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant - Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires - Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover - Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures - Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment - Simple and easy to refill
Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brake Fluid - Non-corrosive mineral oil that offers excellent heat expansion properties - Mineral oil will not absorb water from the air - Not caustic and is non-toxic
Shimano Wiring Plug Tool for use with Di2 - Tool is required to assist Di2 shifter plug installation - Shimano TL-EW02 tool for connecting and disconnecting the Di2 wiring harness and shifter plugs - For use with Dura-Ace 9070, Ultegra 6870/6770 and Alfine Di2 components and E-Tube wiring
DOT 5.1 brake fluid is compatible with all SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes - Brake Fluid Type: DOT 5.1 - Bottle Size (Brake Fluid): 4 oz - Application (Brake Fluid): Disc Brakes
SRAM'S Jonnisnot Shifter Grease is a fluorocarbon lube perfect for steel-on-composite applications and for brake and shift cables. It minimizes friction and maximizes the performance of your components. You'll love the easy-to-use 20ml syringe container, too.
$10.00 - $23.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
200 hour/1 year Service Kit (includes dust seals, foam rings, o-ring seals) - Bluto RL/RCT3 (2017+)
- 50 hour service kit for Deluxe and Super Deluxe rear shocks - Includes air can seals, piston seal, and glide rings
$18.00 - $43.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
RockShox, 00.6815.066.030, Reverb stealth barb connector
$5.00 - $37.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
- Premium white grease - Great for bearings and overhauls
The smartest, most convenient torque key now comes with enough bits to suit every need. Make sure those stem bolts are tight enough, and double check the torque on the seatpost bolt while you're at it. The Ritchey Bicycle Torque Key is an essential tool for those important bolts. Available with 4 or 5Nm options, this 6-bit set includes just about every bit you'll need for your bike, and a convenient holder to keep it all organized. - Hex 3/4/5mm - Torx T-20/25 - Phillips #1 - 4 or 5Nm max torque - Bit holder included
$10.00 - $43.58
ProGold ProLink is designed to shed dirt, mud, and abrasives, and reduce tacky build-up in all climates. - Smoother shifting, quieter drive train - Repels moisture and reduces oxidation and corrosion - Disperses water and resists wash-off - Will not build up or get tacky - Works well in all climates - Longer chain and sprocket life - Long-lasting - Can be used as a dry lubricant - Environmentally friendly - Available in: 4 fluid-ounce drip, 8 fluid-ounce aerosol, 16 fluid-ounce pump, and 32 fluid-ounce.
ProGold Prolink Cable Luber .25oz ProLink lubricant in a convenient, refillable applicator. - Lube and clean cables - on the bike - in minutes - Restores old or corroded cables - Year-round protection against rust and corrosion - Compact and easy to use - No product waste - Non-staining
- 100% Natural and biodegradable, Without animal products - Apply a small amount, Work in, Then rinse off with water - Leaves skin clean with a subtle forest scent
- Prevents rust, repels water - Extra heavy duty, nothing finer - Has achieved the Premium lubricant classification by all major bearing manufacturers worldwide
$11.00 - $64.00
- Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way. - Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step. - Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. Bike Lust can be used on all types of materials and finishes including carbon fiber and matte finishes. It's also fantastic on tires to help shed mud and dirt as you ride.
Checking your chain for wear is one of the simplest things any cyclist can do to maintain drivetrain performance and minimize maintenance costs. The Pedro's Chain Checker Plus II makes this task quick and easy offering a simple check of 50% and 75% chain wear. To ensure the maximum life from your chain and accuracy of measurement, the tool employs a three-point design which properly isolates pin wear from roller wear. Other two-point designs do not and can incorrectly indicate a worn chain, robbing the user of additional miles and money. The Chain Checker Plus II also includes a chain hook tool, perfect for simplifying chain removal and installation, and a chainring nut wrench, essential for removal and installation of chainrings. - Three point chain wear tool design properly isolates pin wear from roller wear - Includes a chain hook tool for simplifying chain removal and installation, and a chainring nut wrench for removal and installation of chainrings - Two chain wear indicators: 50% and 75% - Improved user instructions are laser etched on the tool
Universal spoke wrench designs are generally known for their low quality and awkward shape. The Pedro's Multi Spoke Wrench breaks this mold providing a shop quality spoke wrench in a compact, simple, ergonomic unibody design that feels good in your fingers and is perfect for the toolbox. Includes the three most common sizes. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and long-lasting performance - Fits 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5mm spoke nipples
$8.00 - $11.50
- Makes drivetrain cleaning quick, easy, and safe. Perfect in the Chain Pig! - Incredibly effective pre-activated formula quickly removes oils, soils, and grime. - Safe on any material, biodegradable, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC. Developed specifically for our grime-devouring Chain Pig chain cleaner, Pig Juice is an impressively effective and economical degreaser/cleaner that makes bicycle drivetrain cleaning quick, easy, and safe for anyone from novice to professional. Pig Juice features an advanced pre-activated formula that quickly penetrates & loosens, removing oils, soils, and grime with less scrubbing & rinsing, and leaves spotless residue-free parts. Free of harsh chemicals, gentle enough to use on any material, fully biodegradable, fragrance-free, dye-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC.
Park combines the three most used bolt sizes into one convenient wrench. The 3-Way Sprocket Wrench sports 8, 9 and 10mm sockets made from forged chrome-vanadium steel in Park's classic Y-shape that offers plenty of leverage and a comfortable grip.
Removes and installs crank caps on Shimano® Hollowtech II® cranks. Includes built in hook to lift the safety plate, speeding crank removal. Steel, investment cast body provides good leverage and includes an option to use with an 8mm hex wrench for removing seized caps.
Page 1 of 4 Next page