Depending on where you ride, you might wear a heavy-duty jacket a few times a year, but a long sleeve jersey like our Therminal Long Sleeve Jersey has the potential to be worn on every ride.
This jersey is made from our Therminal fabric, which is designed to both insulate and manage moisture buildup. To do so, it has a brushed fleece interior with a light loft that pulls moisture away from skin to evaporate it at the material's surface. This loft also has the added benefit of insulation, which occurs by trapping tiny pockets of warmth between the skin and the fabric. The result? Consistent warmth that doesn't come with the risk of overheating. Keeping with this theme, the jersey has a pop collar to keep the wind off of your neck and out of the jersey.
In terms of fit, the Therminal features our Standard Fit, which means that it'll lie close to the body, while still allowing ample room for layering underneath. And for storage, you'll find three back expansion pockets and one zippered security pocket to hold all of your ride essentials.
- Therminal fabrics feature remarkable insulating properties, astounding levels of breathability and moisture management, and a lightweight, brushed back fleece that's soft against the skin.
- Three back expansion pockets and one zippered security pocket provide plenty of safe and secure storage for your ride essentials and electronics.
- Full-length front zipper allows you to dump heat on-the-fly.
- Pop collar provides an extra layer of protection against the elements.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Bluesign-approved fabric.
- Deflect UV 50+ protects against harmful UV rays.
- Standard Fit is generous, so it fits close to the body without being constricting.
- Fabric weight: 300g
|Black / Small||888818524211||64120-7202||210000008818|