This is our mid-range performance short, great for a long endurance ride or a quick hour workout indoors or out.
Our Endurance Evolution fabric is a high-modulus, very matte Lycra fabric that feels extremely dry while providing just the right amount of compression. The waist construction eliminates stitching and elastic and lies completely flat. At the leg ending we use a raw-cut edge with vertical silicone strips just like on our top-of-the-line Premio shorts to keep the leg in place without the pressure that creates the dreaded sausage effect.
A great short needs a great seat pad, and the women's-specific KISS Air2 pad will keep you comfortable without being too bulky.
- Endurance Evolution fabric for a matte finish with high-modulus stretch
- Raw-edge leg ending eliminates sausage effect
- Vertical silicone strips hold leg ending in place
- High-visibility reflective patches at back of leg
- Women's specific KISS Air2 seat pad for long-distance comfort
- 15°-35°C / 59°-95°F
- Weight: 155g