Since 2013, Borealis has specialized in lightweight carbon fiber fat bikes. The Crestone is our tried and true flagship model. The frame geometry is optimized for riding in snow and sand with clearance for up to 5” wide tires. Paired with the most technically advanced components in the industry, the Crestone sets the standard for premium quality carbon fiber fat bikes.
- SRAM Eagle GX 12-Speed drivetrain, SRAM G2 RS brakes, rigid carbon fork, carbon handlebars, carbon seat post, HED carbon rims and your choice of tires.
- Frame geometry provides responsive handling, offering maximum control for varying conditions in snow or sand.
- Tire clearance up to 26x5” and 27.5x4.5”.
- Compatibility for 100-120mm of suspension travel for more technical riding.
- Lightweight, durable carbon fiber frame comes with internally routed cables, 2-3 bottle cage mounts and lizard skin protectors on both the down tube and drive-side chain stay.
|Borealis Crestone Carbon
|Borealis Carbon Rigid
|HED Carbon 27.5
|DT Swiss 350
|Maxxis Colossus 27.5 x 4.5
|SRAM Eagle GX
|SRAM 30T X-Sync 2
|SRAM DUB 100mm
|SRAM Eagle GX, 12-speed
|SRAM Eagle GX XG-1275 Cassette - 12 Speed, 10-50t, Black
|SRAM Eagle GX, trigger, 12-speed
|Borealis Carbon Bar (35mm)
|Borealis Ergo Grips
|Borealis 50mm or 70mm
|SRAM G2 RS
|SRAM G2 RS
|Borealis Carbon Seatpost (31.6mm)
* Subject to change without notice.
|Metallic Midnight Blue & Bronze / Large